Open Position: Multiple 2nd shift Production Positions - $16.25 + $0.50 Shift differential
2nd Shift Schedule: Monday - Thursday 4:30PM-3:00AM ****4 Day work week
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Have knowledge and understanding of all safety guidelines and specific safety hazards associated with position
- Overhead crane trained
- Ability to safely use and demonstrate the safe use of utility knife and common hand and power tools
- Maintain good attendance and a positive work attitude
- Ability to use basic math skills
- Understand the proper disposal of all chemicals and waste on the line
- Have knowledge of and use all safety equipment required for position
- Assist Coiler or stack all finished material including: labeling, maintaining counts, and placing material in proper location by grade.
- Ensure product conforms to the requirements of the Quality System and are acceptable for our customer’s use.
- Properly package and band all materials, build skids as required.
- Operate trim choppers, trim winder, trash compactor.
- Ensure proper tools, equipment and materials are available for packaging and are in safe operating order.
- Maintain clean work area throughout the work day
- Ability to understand Production run sheet
- Report all issues to the Group Leader.
- Assist and / or train all personnel assigned to the back end of the line.
- Responsible for 5S and TPM compliance.
Leading manufacturer of fiberglass reinforced plastic panels.