*MUST BE OPEN TO TRAVEL UP TO 45 MINUTES TO DIFFERENT SITES OCCASIONALLY*
This position is responsible for processing all release of information requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring accuracy and providing customers with the highest quality product and customer service. Associate must at all times safeguard and protect the patient’s right to privacy by ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to the patient’s medical information and that all releases of information are in compliance with the request, authorization, company policy and HIPAA regulations. This position will require travel to various client sites during the course of the day.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in the English language.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Prior experience in a medical office or medical records department
- Must have strong computer software experience – general working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Must be willing to travel to various client sites throughout the day
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Must be able to type 50 wpm
- Must be able to use fax, copier, microfilm machine
- Must be willing to learn new equipment and processes quickly
- Must be self-motivated, a team player
- Must have proven customer satisfaction skills
- Must be able to multi-task
We are the single largest access point for meaningful health information in the country. We are embedded in more provider sites across the country — the majority of the U.S. delivery system — as their release of information partner. In addition, we connect numerous provider sites through our field technicians and technology platform for record retrieval. This makes us uniquely positioned to help break down interoperability barriers and bring access to health information to all those who need it — regardless of location, EMR, or health system affiliation.