MA position immediately available for an experienced, bright, quick learning individual in an elite Rheumatology practice in Aventura. Must have EMR/EHR experience. Carecloud EHR experience desirable. The position requires triage of Rheumatology/arthritis patients, getting vitals, setting up patients in EMR/EHR and assisting Rheumatology physician with e-prescribe and various medical procedures ( joint injections or nerve blocks etc).
Knowledge of specialty medications such as biologics and prior authorization processes are desirable. This is a full time position with a competitive salary based on experience and resume. Looking for an immediate hire of the right person and fit for this dynamic high-quality practice. Certified candidates preferred.
- Prior authorizations for biologic medications a must
- Carecloud EHR experience highly desirable
- Previous (within 3 years) , current (minimum 3 years) , clinical experience
- Familiarity with medical and office procedures
- Great attitude with patients,management and Co-workers
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, completing your task by the end of the day!
- Must be a Team Member
- Capable to learn new ways, not stuck in old way, CROSS TRAINING available
- Background Searches performed and 3 verifiable employers references.
Hours 36 to 40 weekly
Immediate training and start date.
hourly rate based on experience, benefits package available after probationary period.Company Description
Arthritis Osteoporosis has been in the Aventura area for over 30 years. We are part of AARA- AMERICAN ARTHRITIS & RHEUMATOLOGY ASSOCIATES, the largest rheumatology super group in the US We are a cutting edge AVENTURA CARE CENTER, OF AARA with cutting edge technology to enhance the patient experince and deliver state of the art rheumatology care.