This position is responsible for the delivery of field labor tasking procedures to execute planned service inspections, repair services, equipment installations, and to provide emergency service response coverage per Company and customer safety policies and procedures, and established work tasking procedures.
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS
1. Must understand how to use and present repair prices per Fix-Right Flat Rate Service Repair Price
Guide and or the SAWIN upload of Fix-Right repair prices.
2. Must be certified and perform refrigerant recover and reclamation from refrigeration systems per
3. Must be able to maintain adequate truck stock per Company inventory control procedures.
4. Must have an understanding of how to perform equipment maintenance tasking procedures per
Company and industry best practice procedures.
5. Must have an understanding of AC/DC electrical HVAC equipment components.
6. Must have an understanding of refrigerant piping installation procedures.
7. Must have an understanding and use of installation and or equipment maintenance service specialty
tools (i.e. benders, charging equipment, and power tools over 2 hp).
8. Must have an understanding of service, installation and proper operation of heating, ventilating, and
air conditioning equipment.
9. Must have an understanding of maintenance tasking procedures.
10. Must have an understanding of heating and cooling HVAC equipment maintenance tasking and or
11. Understand how to perform trouble shooting procedures on heating and cooling equipment.
12. Ability to provide service estimates and quotes to client for minor quoted service work per
13. Understand when to call for technical support from your assigned Lead Technician or Alert AC’s
HVAC Instructor Trainer.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE:
Two to five years of proven field service experience in residential and or commercial HVAC service
organization and working knowledge of residential/commercial service agreement maintenance
tasking, repair tasking, and equipment installation procedures with a broad range of air conditioning
Incumbent must be able to:
1. Ability to work 40 hours per week, scheduled in 8-10 hour shifts.
2. Ability to work 10-20 hours overtime per week.
3. Ability to work in indoor and outdoor environments including hot, wet, cold and or windy
conditions, caused by weather.
4. Ability to physically turn 180 degrees and walking 2-4 hours per day.
5. Ability to stand or climb 4-6 hours per day.
6. Ability to climb up and down 30’ latter.
7. Ability to work in hot and or confined spaces.
8. Ability to kneel, lift, reaching above shoulders, and bending 4-5 hours per day.
9. Ability to squat and sitting 1-2 hours per day.
10. Ability to lift weights of 1- 50 pounds in various shapes and sizes from concrete blocks to
refrigerant cylinders to 20 foot lengths of pipe.
OTHER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must meet Company vehicle insurance requirements.
2. Ability to travel to customer job sites.
3. Ability to work whatever hours or times to meet specific organizational requirements.
4. Have excellent communication and written skills.
Here at ACE we strive to provide top notch service to all of our customers. We are accountable for our actions, words & work performed! Our motto is "Unity, Growth & Longevity In result of Relationships!"