Residential Title Team Leader
Ft. Collins, CO, US
Land Title Guarantee Company is Colorado’s leader in title insurance and closing services. For over 50 years, we have helped our customers achieve their real estate dreams. We are looking for an individual passionate about working at a locally owned and operated company where details, customer service, and positive employee culture matter. Land Title Guarantee company was voted Colorado’s #1 Title Company by Colorado Biz Magazine in 2017, and was named a 2019 Top Workplace by The Denver Post.
The Team Lead in Residential Title ensures teamwork and customer satisfaction by providing supervision and technical assistance to employees in work planning, product quality and production output, in addition to performing all the duties of a Senior Title Officer. Supports the Residential Title Manager.
Note: An important element of this position is the coordination and communication necessary between the Title Operations Center Production and/or Customer Response teams and the Full-Service offices.
- Prioritize daily workloads by due dates, contract dates and customer requests to meet deadlines and service levels; supervise day-to-day production/customer response activities; plan and direct employee work assignments.
- Maintain working relationships and effective communication with other Team Leaders, Residential Title Manager and Full-Service Managers; take responsibility for customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate shared responsibility with other production teams to meet contract dates and maintain service levels.
- Provide thorough explanations and alternatives regarding title issues to both internal and external customers. Escalates issues to senior management when appropriate.
- Serve as mentor to other examiners, searchers and production assistants by providing technical guidance and answers to questions.
- Monitor work reports and employee performance reports.
- Assist management in hiring, performance ranking, promotions, disciplinary action and terminations.
- Complete and conduct performance appraisals according to corporate guidelines.
- Examination of orders following standard examining practices and procedures.
- Manage scheduled absence requests, overtime and time sheet approvals
- Solid working knowledge of common business and communication technologies.
- Demonstrable knowledge of legal and real estate terminology, underwriting practices and related title insurance processes used in the preparation of title insurance products.
- Demonstrated ability to perform responsibilities of all Residential Title job descriptions.
- Ability to obtain a Colorado Title Producers license.
- Previous supervisor or management experience preferred.
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Company provided life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual company events
Why Land Title:
With over 50 offices across the state and nearly 700 employees, we are large enough to provide excellent employee benefits, yet small enough to feel like family. Land Title realizes that it’s biggest success is the people. We work hard every day to maintain a small company culture that includes creating valued relationships, providing industry training and career progression, and being technologically progressive.Company Description
Over forty-five years ago on March 1, 1967, Land Title Guarantee Company opened its doors with only five employees. The company now employs over 600 and enjoys an excellent reputation as Colorado's premier title insurance agency. Land Title Guarantee Company is one of the oldest and most successful title insurance companies in Colorado and is committed to providing its customers with the best title and closing services possible.