Recovery Unplugged Treatment Center in Fort Lauderdale, FL is seeking a full time Licensed Therapist (LMHC, LCSW, & LMFT) who is experienced and passionate for our partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient drug treatment program. Recovery Unplugged has a cutting edge approach to addiction treatment using music to breakdown defenses, engage clients in their treatment and inspire ongoing recovery. The work environment is energetic and our organization is focused on client care and improving outcomes. If you are passionate , love music and want to make a difference please send a resume for immediate consideration. We offer a competitive salary , bonus and healthcare benefits. We are looking for someone who can work both day and night hours.
- Provides screenings and assessments of new patients under the direction of the Clinical Director for both outpatient services, both telephone and in person.
- Actively participates in Interdisciplinary Treatment Team meetings.
- Devises, completes, and documents on a regular basis on the initial treatment plan, master treatment plan, integrated diagnostic summary and treatment plan reviews/updates under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director.
- Facilitates team interaction for discharge planning.
- Shares pertinent information with team as obtained from patient’s family, or others as indicated throughout program.
- Attends weekly staffing meetings per schedule.
- Evaluates the impact of therapeutic interventions upon the therapeutic milieu.
- Performs an initial paperwork for all patients including an initial treatment plan, initial discharge plan and comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessment under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director.
- Provides education to patient/family on community resources.
- Facilitates discharge planning process with patient/families under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director.
- Develops individualized treatment plan with each patient in conjunction with team under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director.
- Documents in the medical record on an ongoing basis, the assessment of the patient’s progress/regress and interventions, and case management referrals provided under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director.
- Acts as a liaison, providing referrals, between the patient and significant others, referral sources, community resources, and other social service agencies, as indicated.
- Recognizes, responds to, and assists in psychiatric crisis situations and provide the interventions necessary.
- Reports potential crisis situations or problems to the Clinical Director.
- Responds and assists in medical emergency situations as directed and needed.
- Communicates and alerts the nurse and physician of medication issues of the patient.
- Communicates effectively with patient, staff and physician.
- Fills in for any absence of staff on an as needed basis.
- Provides community education, as requested.
- Works with administration to enhance the overhaul working environment.
- Adheres to Policies & Procedures.
- Performs other duties assigned by management or leadership.
- Masters degree in mental health, psychology, or related field
- Attain or actively pursuing addiction counseling certification under a qualified person
Recovery Unplugged is a drug and alcohol treatment center with locations in Lake Worth, FL, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Brentwood, TN, Virginia and Austin, TX. We use music as well as the 12 steps as a catalyst for recovery and a way to help build rapport with our clients and allow them to open up more easily. Our (new) methods have been proven time and time again to be ground breaking and extremely successful. By joining this team you are joining a movement that thrives on giving our clients the best care possible and making our employees feel like they part of something great. Immediate positions are available.