- Provide Tier I and II support at remote field and garrison sites.
- Perform server and desktop installation, basic cabling.
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks.
- Provide desktop system management involving account monitoring, security, operating system (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
- Able to independently run an entire remote site with demanding customers in austere or garrison locations.
- Maintain and load cryptographic devices and keys.
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on many types of hardware and software.
- HS/GED + 8 years of experience; or
- Associates Degree + 6 years; or
- Bachelor’s Degree + 4 years; or
- Master’s Degree + 2 years; or
- PhD + 0 years
- Security + (or equivalent IAT II Cert)
- MTA 98-365, Windows Server Administrator Fundamentals
Travel: Up to 10%
Clearance: TS/SCICompany Description
RLM Communications, Inc. is an organization that is focused on meeting and exceeding the needs of our external and internal customers. We offer attractive compensation packages,career advancement opportunities and generous benefits in a professional and supportive work environment. We value teamwork, relationships, performance, diversity and ethics. We believe in recruiting talented personnel and pride ourselves in having developed a loyal workforce committed to customer satisfaction and corporate success.
RLM Benefits include, but are not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance; 401(k) Retirement Plan; Education Reimbursement; Paid Vacation.
At RLM we are continuously striving to improve our personnel, processes, products and performance; epitomizing the corporate motto," Always Aiming for Excellence".
RLM Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.