Our franchise organization, GRO Restaurant Group Inc. dba Golden Corral, is currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team! Entering and leaving Golden Corral are two of the most critical moments in the guest’s experience because lasting impressions are formed during these moments. The Cashier / Host’s interactions with our guests and these impressions ultimately dictate whether the guest will return.Guest Service:
- Greets guests as they enter the restaurant and offers a sincere, personal invitation to return as the guests leave.
- Offers assistance to any guests who may need help.
- Processes GC On the Go To-Go orders.
- Friendly and courteous on the phone.
- Handles payments accurately.
- Knows and follows position responsibilities as they relate to just-in-time delivery.
- Knows what is on buffet for the day and has a full knowledge of menu and prices.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness at the vestibule, host/cashier station and surrounding areas.
- May help ensure the buffet is set up properly and labels are correct. Cleans all buffets and surrounding areas.
- Follows local health department laws.
- Performs duty roster and ensures cleanliness, service, and quality standards are met.
- Informs the Manager when the money in the drawer needs to be taken to the safe to reduce the risk of robbery.
- Ensures drawer balances with daily paperwork.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Golden Corral Corporate.