Are you a customer experience superstar ? Do your customers’ say “well, that was great”? Do your customers ask for you by name and come in just to say hi to you?
If this describes you, join our Quality Inn hotel team as a Guest Delight Ambassador!
The Guest Delight Ambassador (GDA) acts as the “face” of the hotel and is the main point of contact for guests. They are responsible for ensuring a delightful guest experience by welcoming guests and conducting front desk operations in an efficient, accurate, and thorough manner.
What do you do in this role?
Most importantly, you put a smile on the guest’s face, but you also close the deal to book reservations, handle check ins/outs, help with marketing, house laundry, cleaning, and assisting the manager with keeping hotel operations on track.
What are the minimum qualifications?
- 1 or more years of experience in hospitality, retail, or food service industries (preferred)
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Basic computer skills
What will make you stand out from the crowd?
- Deep passion for creating an amazing customer experience
- 2+ years of customer service and sales experience.
- Proven history of exceeding guests’ expectations by delivering that “WOW” factor
- Ability to handle difficult situations and guest complaints gracefully
- Have a great sense of humor
If you fit this bill, send us your resume so we can chat. Or, drop by in person at 1734 W Washington Center Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46818.