We are seeking an individual for the position of VoIP System Engineer.The VoIP System Engineer is responsible for telephony design and implementation for our customers. This relates to all telecommunications technology, to include: VoIP, traditional telecommunications systems, voicemail systems, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
· VoIP and traditional telecommunications systems design and implementation at client locations.
· Design, implementation, and upgrades of IP telephony servers, switches, routers, and gateways.
· Work with telecommunications carriers for ordering, installation, and troubleshooting of voice and data circuits.
· Resolve system alerts and notifications from the remote monitoring and management system through service tickets.
· Implement and support disaster recovery solutions.
· Documentation of systems to include system reviews and recommendations.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
Allstar is a fast-growing IT and telecommunications technology provider headquartered in Fort Wayne, IN. Founded in 1991, Allstar serves over 3,000 business customers ranging from small and medium business to enterprise. Allstar's primary focus is using the latest technologies, systems, processes, and talented people to provide customers with the best experience available in the industry.