We are looking for new team members to meet the demands of our rapidly expanding business. We need quality managers, line supervisors, line operator’s, maintenance technicians and logistics managers.
This position is based in Pecos, TX
- Selecting the proper tooling to initiate a new Work Order
- Starting up extruder, monitoring material flow, adjusting equipment as needed.
- Perform changes to the line, pipe, Extruder, tanks, rollers and equipment to get pipe into Spec.
- Responsible for the proper set-up and start-up of production in an efficient manner.
- Inspecting all pipe and performing Q/A paperwork on each length
- Inspect pipe experience using micrometer, pi tape, temperature monitors and X-ray equipment
- Responsible for performing repairs and maintenance to equipment during planned down time
- Responsible for properly informing the Plant Manager of any problems that may affect pipe Q/A
- Previous HDPE pipe manufacturing experience (Preferred 5 years)
- Previous plastic extrusion machine operations experience
- Forklift operation experience.
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screen
- Ability to work 12 hour day and night rotating shift
Tubi USA Inc. is a new company to the United States. Originated in Australia perfected in New Zealand and now operating in West Texas. We are a new type and the future of HDPE pipe manufacturing. We are a Mobile HDPE Pipe Manufacturing plant. Meaning we can move the plant from job site to job site. We can take the plant to the pipeline- right of way or whatever project the customer has ( TubiGroup.com). The plant in the website video was in New Zealand and is now in Pecos, Texas. We have wonderful on-site housing/accommodations. We offer a two week on two week off schedule. With a competitive pay and benefits package. Our schedule requires two rotations with two shifts on each rotation. Team members work either night or day shift for two weeks then go on their days off for two weeks. Then return to start a new rotation on the opposite shift as before.