Mitsubishi Motors North America is relocating its Headquarters from Cypress, CA to Franklin, TN! In support of our exciting big move, we are looking for a Parts Information Analyst to join our Aftersales Parts team. As a Parts Information Analyst, you will coordinate all activities related to processing and verification of technical parts information and provide technical parts support functions to MMNA dealers, internal departments, and export distributors supported by MMNA.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure timely and accurate part number updates to the parts master file including timely and accurate updates of super session information.
- Coordinate with Parts Support group the timing for processing new model part number data to ensure proper parameter files have been updated.
- Maintain data processing schedule for parts catalogs, SPL, NPN, and SN data.
- Review, approve, publish and maintain parts technical bulletins to MMNA dealers along with MDL and ASACAPS systems.
- Investigate and resolve issues with MMC,Manufacturing, and applicable suppliers, relating to on-hand inventory that does not meet original specifications and/or configuration.
- Provide parts technical information support to MMNA dealers, field staff, internal departments, and export distributors supported by MMNA.
- Administer the critical backorder process which involves working with PDCs and field to identify where critical parts are required in the dealer network.
- Resolve parts information discrepancies with MMC, Manufacturing, and appropriate suppliers and ensure correct information is disseminated throughout the organization.
- Research parts applicability and classify PNC using MAPS and other available resources (SPICE,GSIS, ENICS, etc.).
- Coordinate parts information updates with inventory control planners and parts pricing analyst to ensure proper inventory planning and parts pricing updates.
- Provide the Parts Department with ad hoc data requests; design or develop reports using data tools in Excel and Business Objects to support corporate, field, or dealer operations. Knowledge of Access a plus.
- Meet stated deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Regular attendance at work on a full-time schedule of at least 8 hours daily and 40 hours weekly.
- Other duties and projects as assigned or required
What you’ll have:
- Related automotive parts/service level experience. (preferred)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Prior experience in a position involving parts technical information and support; reading technical drawings a plus.
What we’ll provide:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, vision
- Wellness program
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Professional growth and development programs,including tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle lease and purchase programs
- Open & collaborative work environment
Mitsubishi Motors North America is responsible for the manufacturing, distributing and marketing of Mitsubishi brand sedans and crossover utility vehicles through a network of hundreds of dealers throughout the United States. When you join Mitsubishi Motors North America, you’ll be part of a team that is committed to continuous investment in innovative new technologies, attractive design and product development, bringing exciting and authentic new vehicles to customers around the world.