TITLE: Medical Assistant – Full Time
Pediatric Clinic is looking for a Medical Assistant with superb customer service skills. We need a Medical Assistant who is proactive, positive, flexible, friendly and has great multi-tasking skills. Pay is above market rate.
- Choose to work four days per week, 7:00am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday OR
- Monday through Friday with shifts starting between 8:00am and 9:00am and ending between 4:30pm and 5:30pm.
- An occasional shift to 7pm in one of our clinics and an occasional short day on a Saturday or Sunday.
DUTIES FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANTS:
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Assessing the patient's symptoms or health concerns and offer advice per our protocol
- Scheduling appointments
- Referring to specialists
- Processing records requests
- Other administrative duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANTS:
- MA diploma/certificate required.
- EMR/EHR experience required, preferably eClinical Works
- Current BLS certification required.
- Minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience with pediatrics highly preferred.
- Fluent Spanish speaking preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required; Associates degree in business or related field preferred.
BENEFITS FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANTS:
- Full benefits, including health, dental, 401(k) and paid time off
- Excellent working atmosphere.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time