Job Description & How to Apply Below
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct the purchasing process and develops effective partnerships with suppliers to ensure the procurement of specified commodities to price, quality, and reliability.
- Develop and implement a supply base for the business.
- Develop and communicate long and short term global strategies and objectives, including adherence to the purchasing budget.
- Negotiate vendor agreements with suppliers and obtains competitive bids; work with Legal to finalize agreements
- Plan and implement cost-reduction programs that maintain quality and customer satisfaction.
- Lead and manage the Purchasing Specialists in the purchasing of materials and conferring with internal customers to clarify program requirements.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the Purchasing staff.
- Provide executive management decision-making information by preparing, submitting, and interpreting regular procurement and usage reports.
- Responsible for executing cost reduction initiatives for the procurement functions.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in full-cycle procurement for assembly factory, managing at least $25m in spend
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience leading and managing
- Benchmarking and negotiating with new and current vendors in terms of cost, terms and conditions and service level
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written, speaking and listening)
- Excellent Excel, math & computer skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Must be a highly motivated, team-oriented individual with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work well under deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Solid judgement and decision-making skills
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: