Our company is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor for a long time established Wireless Construction Company. Experience is preferred. Our shop is located in Mt Airy, MD.
Responsibilities: This list represents the demands that the position requires. The list may not be all-inclusive.
- Load and unload trailers
- Inspect physical conditions of warehouse and equipment
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Operate Forklift and warehouse equipment
- Pull material from a provided list for wireless construction jobs
- Yearly/Quarterly Inventory
- Ability to show up on time, every day, ready to work
- Capacity to work as part of a team and take direction
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to think outside the box when needed
- A professional appearance and conduct
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation to office in Mt Airy, MD
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Have the legal right to work in the United States
- We are a reputable company that rewards your hard work
- We also offer competitive compensation and benefits
- Veterans are encouraged to apply
- This is a full-time, non-contract position
Allegheny Industries, Inc. is an industry leading privately held construction company focused on wireless communications.
Our expertise includes tower erection, stealth, DAS, in-building wireless, maintenance, logistics and services. Originally founded in 1996 as Allegheny Builders (a single trade contractor) the company expanded from its core specialty trade to a full spectrum of construction and design services.