By applying for thisjob offer, you are applying for a militaryjob.
Theseoperators analyze and process data collected by other crew membersfor the purpose of configuring and maintaining command and controlsystems (radar, fire control, weapons control, intelligence andsurveillance systems). They assist and advise the command staff onnavigation, anti-air warfare, anti-surface warfare andanti-submarine warfare. This trade is also available in the ReserveForce (part time).
Beforeapplying, it is strongly recommended to look at the onlinedescriptive information as well as the video for your selectedtrade:(Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)/FAC114E3
- Configure and operate ships’ radars
- Configure and operate intelligence, surveillance andrecognizance systems
- Configure and operateship borne integrated communication equipment and relatedsub-systems
- Analyse equipment and systemperformance on all combat information equipment
- Collect, correlate, record, analyse, display, anddisseminate all tactical information
- Maintainclassified logs and publications
In the Regular Force, your work location is not garanteedsince you may be asked to work anywhere in Canada. However, if youonly want to work in your area, the Reserve Force may be analternative. Military personnel can be asked to work on atypicalschedules. Salary increases according to the rank and experience ofthe member according to the rates of pay applicable on April 1,2017. To know more about the rates of pay:.
- MaritimeTraffic Controller
- Dispatcher andRadiotelephone Operator
You can apply for this position if you meetat least these conditions:
- To be aged between 16 and 56 years old
- To be a Canadian citizen
- To havecompleted at least 24 secondary school units (Secondary 4 and/or5); OR Have obtained a Professional Diploma; OR Have obtained acertificate of equivalence at the secondary level (AENS-TENS); ORHave acquired General Educational Development (GED).