We are seeking an Experienced Qualiified Assistant Banquet Chef to join our team! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish the restaurant's brand and reputation.
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environmentRequirements
- - Good working knowledge of kitchen equipment and procedures, safety and sanitation regulations and knowledge of food and food production.
- Food Handlers License is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to exert well-paced mobility for long periods.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with employees and dining room staff
- Must be able to use knives, hand tools, utensils and all standard commercial kitchen equipment\
-Must be available to work weekends and holidays
*Team orientated, with a passion for culinary arts.
* Excellent professional people skills
* Reliable, flexible team player
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
* Commitment to excellence
FULL TIME & PART TIME
Seeking hard working professionals to join our organization to enhance our culinary experience.. Potential to grow. Great benefits and fun working environment