We are currently seeking Maintenance Technicians with industrial or farm-related experience, electrical experience, and/or waste water experience! You will troubleshoot and repair industrial equipment for several production lines.
- Install and repair industrial equipment and/or electrical fixtures
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and mechanical systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous maintenance or electrical experience or other related fields
- Familiarity with blueprints, manuals, and standard operating procedures
- Familiarity with maintenance equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Snak King is one of the largest snack food manufacturers in the United States. Our family of branded snacks can be found in various outlets including convenience stores, grocery stores, club stores, mass merchandisers, drug stores, vending machines, institutional food service operations, and airlines.
With an unwavering commitment to high quality and customer service, we also produce and package snacks for many of the world's major food companies and retailers.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and our innovative R&D team keep Snak King on the cutting edge of new product development.