All Care Dental is looking for a Dental Assistant/Dental Office Coordinator for our busy dental practice. You will help with preparing patients, sterilizing instruments, setting up rooms, and some dental hygiene tasks. To do well in this role you should have a dental x-ray certification and provide a great level of patient care.
- At least one(1) year of clinical experience as a Dental Assistant.
- Friendly and knowledgeable who can check insurance Verification, Patient Coordinating duties, treatment plan, etc. Post payments.
- Certification or associate degree in an accredited dental assisting program.
- Dental x-ray certification.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of Dental Hygiene Program.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Preparing patients for dental work.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
- Providing great patient care.
For more details, we invite you to apply & become part of an awesome team!