Accounts Payable Administrator
New Image Landscape is seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator to start as soon as possible! This is an entry-level position responsible for managing the flow & organization of the accounts payable system. This is a fantastic position for those looking to gain valuable experience in an office setting. Students, recent graduates, or those simply looking to get a jump-start on their professional accounting career are highly encouraged to apply.
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position, M-F. Typical working hours are 8AM – 5PM, but some flexibility for an earlier start (7AM – 4PM) may be considered.
The hiring process will include a brief phone interview and an initial in-person interview, plus a simple skills test at our Fremont headquarters. Select candidates will be invited for a follow-up practical test, which will take approximately four hours to complete.
· Analysis & data entry of a high volume of accounts payable invoices
· Management, organization, & filing of purchase orders, invoices, & packing slips
· Research & investigation of incomplete or unclear AP paperwork as necessary
· Reconciliation of account statements
· Answer telephone calls; speak on the phone with vendors when necessary
· Other special tasks as assigned
· Very high attention to detail (essential)
· Great organizational skills (essential)
· Must be willing & flexible to learn new tasks (essential)
· Ability to meet tight deadlines (essential)
· Excellent problem-solving skills (essential)
· Typing speed minimum 50WPM
· Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service position (any industry)
· Basic understanding of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
· Math proficiency (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division)
· Knowledge of general filing procedures
· Great communication & time management skills
· Ability to work well within a team, as well as independently
· Fluent in the English language (Spanish a plus, but not required)
Desirable (not required) attributes:
· Coursework in business, accounting, or a similar field
· Possession of an Associate degree or higher in business or accounting
· Experience in an office setting or another entry-level accounting role
· 3.0 or higher GPA (welcome to submit transcripts along with resume)
Please submit your resume as well as any other optional supporting documents (letters of recommendation, transcripts, etc) with your application. We are looking to fill this position quickly, so don’t hesitate and miss out on this excellent opportunity!
Please Note: This is a general job posting. Exact responsibilities and duties will be explained throughout the training process. This post does not constitute a contract, commitment or promise of any kind. We reserve the right to change, add, delete, upgrade or downgrade the position as dictated by business necessity at any time with or without notice.
New Image Landscape Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.