Young Chefs Academy of Frisco is looking for a Camp Counselor. Must be able to facilitate and implement the camp programs and guidelines. To assist the senior teachers in preparing, implementing, teaching and carrying out the daily activities during camp. The applicant must possess a positive attitude and a genuine enthusiasm for working with children. They also must possess high energy levels and ability to keep up in a fast pace environment. Lastly, camp counselor must be able to be involved in the set up and cleanup of classes and events including sanitation procedures.
- Possesses high energy levels, enthusiastic and always upbeat.
- Deep desire to work with children
- Pro-active attitude
- Possesses basic computer skills (email, internet, Office applications)
- Good moral character and the ability to pass a background check
- High school degree or higher
PLUS FACTOR QUALIFICATIONS (Preferred)
- CPR certified
- Food Handler Certificate
- Experience working with children
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Full time or Part Time