The HPE AMS Security mission is to protect customers with world-class, extensible security capabilities, showcase HPE security solutions and advance HPE's business objectives by effectively managing HPE and customer risk. We do this by constantly monitoring, assessing and responding to cyber threats directed towards HPE and development/implementation of mitigating controls.
• Prevent breaches & malware infections by implementing layered security controls & sensors
• Detect and respond to anomalous activity in real &/or near real time through centralized monitoring & operations center
• Isolate threats while simultaneously preventing the exfiltration of sensitive information
• Detect vulnerabilities within the HPE enterprise and ensure that remediation occurs in a timely manner
HPE are currently hiring recent computing graduates into a bespoke Cyber Security Graduate Internship. This is an eleven month paid internship, featuring an extensive introductory training bootcamp followed by on-job placement.
Qualifications/Education, Experience and Eligibility:
• Recent Graduates from Information Technology or Security Discipline.
• Technical IT knowledge in one or more of these areas: IT Security, System Administration (Windows, Unix/Linux etc), Networking (TCP/IP, OSI Model), Programming (Python, C/C++) and Technical Support.
• Information security related experience in areas such as: security operations, vulnerability management, system patching, log analysis, forensics, secure programming
• A willingness to acquire in-depth knowledge of network and host-based security technologies
• Ability to work in team environments, strong written and verbal communication skill
Qualifications/Education: Studying Information Technology or Security Discipline. The Internship may suit students wishing to pursue a part-time research Masters in Cyber Security in parallel to completing a highly relevant placement.College/University Graduate hires (within 12 months of graduation per the company's definition) undergoing a specific training and development path within the EMEA Graduate Program.
Education and Experience Required:
High School Degree 4th Year of University completed--typically a technical degree specialization.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,