Gaming Internship Jobs by Location
Search by Region: Europe
Master Control Supervisor
Birmingham - Alabama - USA
- WBMA/WJSU/WCFT has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a full - time Master Control Supervisor. - - Responsibilities include: -...
1 week ago
Master Control Operator
Miamisburg - Ohio - USA
- WKEF/WRGT in Dayton, Ohio is seeking a Master Control Operator. The ideal candidate must be versatile and capable of learning...
over 2 months ago
Game Art / Graphic Art Internship
Position: 6 - month Game Art / Graphic Art Internship - We believe in making great games and being at the forefront of technological...
Skills Needed: Internship Requirements:
• Completion of basic studies with above average academic performance
• Passion for games
• Understanding of state-of-the-art game technologies, operating systems and platforms
• Knowledge in creating assets for various video game genres
• Nice to have: Practical experience in professionally developing mobile games / video games
• Fluent English (German not required)
over 3 months ago
Swedish Customer Service Host
Cape Town - South Africa
About Us: - DigiOutsource is more than just a company. We're a global technology and e - commerce leader with over 20 years'...
Skills Needed: Duties include, but not limited to:
• Responding to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in Swedish Language
• Processing and taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
• Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
• Customer relationship building & management
• Problem solving tasks during shift
• Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
• Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers, e.g. welcome calls, failed purchases, etc.
• Performing extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
• Swedish as home/first language
• Fluent in English; able to communicate effectively (read, write and speak fluently)
• Be available for 24/7 shift rotations
• Completed high school qualification
• 2 years’ work experience post qualification
• Be in a possession of a degree or a diploma
• Adaptability / Flexibility
• Team Orientation
• Interpersonal Skills
• Effectiveness & Delivery
• Planning & Organizing
• Problem Solving
• Time Management
• Customer Focus
• Customer Orientation
• Stress Tolerance