1. Web Store – WooCommerce (Soon to be BigCommerce)
2. Amazon – FBA/Seller Fulfilled.
JOB SUMMARY: Our company is seeking a motivated and qualified HIGH ENERGY Amazon and Ecommerce Specialist to support the company’s growth and build a career.
E-Commerce Specialist supports the day-to-day operations for Amazon and other online marketplaces. The successful candidate will be responsible for building out and managing the team efforts for the WooCommerce/BigCommerce sites as well as monitoring and managing orders, maintaining inventory levels as well as improving product listings by analyzing, reviewing, and recommending changes. This position works closely with all departments across the company to improve processes and facilitate understanding of 3rd party ecommerce business.
Candidate will be expected to come into the office.
• Manage the Amazon Marketplace (Seller Central) and other marketplace accounts (International once established)
• Set up new products and provide regular reporting on all sales and account costs
• Manage order fulfillment, inventory integrity, and other related operational functions
• Develop and work with the team on the WooCommerce/BigCommerce platforms
• Manage promotional planning and execution with regular reporting
· Respond to Amazon and other marketplace questions
• Utilize third party tools to generate reviews and track customer feedback
• Support Consumer Services on marketplace return and product related issues
Requirements (must have):
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or other related field
• Minimum of 2 years on Amazon Seller Central and / or Vendor Central
• Minimum of 2 years experience with WooCommerce/BigCommerce websites
• Sound understanding of e-commerce fulfillment functions (Pick, Pack, Ship, Inventory Control, Receiving and Transportation)
• Understanding and ability to optimize keyword listings, edit product listings and images.
• Ability to multi-task; detail-oriented; fast learner; well-organized
• Strong attention to detail and follow-through
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with E-bay, Walmart, and other retail marketplaces
• Experience with other brand manufacturers in comparable product industriesCompany Description
We are Better Nutritionals, a state of the art facility founded in 2014 after the need for superior manufacturing arose from our sister company, Vitamin Friends.
Our CEO and Founder, saw the need for a high quality manufacturing facility to meet his supplement needs and started on his journey to create Better Nutritionals.
Now, we are one of, if not THE, leader in our industry able to fulfill YOUR supplement needs and do so with the certifications that consumers are demanding.
We are Better Nutritionals!