You is is searching for a talented professional for the position of Therapeutic Mentor for our Community-based Services Component. The dynamic professional will become part of a great team that works diligently to improve the lives of children, you and families.
Join us in this mission in Gardner!
- Provide home-based training and support to children and adolescents.
- Provide role modeling and skill building in a one-on-one therapeutic relationship with youth requiring our services.
- Provide direct home and or community-based clinical services to clients/families.
- Provide client support, intervention and or client care service for children, adolescents, and or their families as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Responsible for the coordination, implementation and facilitation of client care services.
- Provides services in a culturally competent manner demonstrating respect for religious, race, gender, language, class, and other aspects of personal identity.
- AA/AS degree in Human Services, Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field is required. (BS/BA related degree is preferred.)
- 6 Months - 1 Year of related clinical experience working with children, adolescents and families required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is desired.
- Candidate must have a valid driver's license.
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age.