General Education Jobs in Thailand
Search & Apply or Post Jobs for Free
5 days ago
Location: Watthana - We are looking for qualified persons for the position of an English Teacher to be based in Bangkok. - The ideal...View this Job
1 week ago
Math / Science / Technology Teachers
Chachoengsao - Thailand
Position: Math / Science / Technology Teachers - Dear Math, Technology and Science Teachers: - We are hiring teachers for the May, 2019...
Skills Needed: Necessary Qualifications:View this Job
Bachelor’s degree or higher with transcripts.
Teaching experience with references.
Strict but positive classroom management.
Ability to teach in a mixed ability classroom.
Knowledge of an ESL learning situation.
Some understanding of Thai culture and traditions.
Proper dress code and clean, presentable hygiene.
Willingness to travel with groups of students during excursions.
Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
Capable of adapting to an ever changing, challenging learning environment.
Ability to work with students outdoors and in creative ways.
Able to break through language barriers and explain necessary topic information.
A natural talent of engaging disinterested students.
An aptitude of record keeping and constant evaluation.
Methods of keeping classes calm and under control while having fun.
NO THAI LANGUAGE ABILITY NECESSARY
Math / Science / Technology Teachers JobPosted by Rajini Foundation School
over 2 months ago
Native English speaking teacher
Rayong - Thailand
Position: Creative Native Teachers - To plan, organize and implement an age/ability appropriate innovative and creative instructional...
Skills Needed: Provide appropriate feedback on work to identified partiesView this Job
• Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies
• Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development
• Update all necessary records accurately and completely
• Prepare required reports on students and activities
• Participate in department, school, district and parent meetings and activities
• Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress
• Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities
• Prepare classroom for class activities
Native English speaking teacher JobPosted by BJS Langauge School
over 3 months ago
Bangkok - Thailand
Live. Travel. Teach Abroad. - Looking for young professionals interested in pursuing their career in education. This is the chance of a...View this Job
English Teacher JobPosted by Udomsart Pattana School
over 3 months ago
Ayutthaya - Thailand
- We are looking for adventurous and open minded individuals that work well with others. We offer short and long term contracts for the...
Skills Needed: 1) Applicants MUST BE native English speakers holding a USA, Canadian,South African, Australian, New Zealand, or UK passport.((( We are sorry but we are NOT able to offer positions to non-native speakers))).View this Job
2) Hold a bachelors degree in any field.
3) Have a TEFL, TESOL or CELTA (Holders will be short listed for interviews)
4) Able to pass a criminal background check
5) Able to arrive in Thailand by the end of April 2018 ( To get familiar with your surroundings)
ESL Position/s JobPosted by Siam Resourcing
over 3 months ago
Position: Teach English with Short/Long term contract - Are you adventurous, open minded and adaptable? - If so, teaching in Thailand may...View this Job
Teach English JobPosted by Siam Resourcing