ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete Pre-Operational Inspection of area
- Set-up, operate, troubleshoot, and resolve machine issues according to specifications
- Keep the line equipment operating in a safe and efficient manner
- Willingness to learn preventative machine maintenance
- Ability to learn and perform all line related positions within area of responsibility in the production and packaging area
- Ability to follow all equipment cleaning processes (before, during, and after shift)
- Responsible for compliance with specifications
- Monitor production, efficiency, and product quality
- Responsible for documentation and record keeping for area (including, but not limited to material receipts and returns, production worksheets, efficiency, & labor standards). Must have basic math skills for forms deemed necessary by the production manager
- Knowledgeable in GMP’s, OSHA and HACCP
- Must remain familiar with all pertinent Standard Operating Procedures, and incorporate any changes into the training process
- Provide feedback to the lead regarding employee relations issues
- Gives limited work direction to line associates
- Flexibility to train production employees
- Monitors and motivates team members to achieve their maximum quality and productivity allowing for a successful career
- Cooperation with R&D on new and existing products
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and operate tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to sit, walk, stoop or crouch. In addition, some facilities are multi-level and require ascending and descending stairs.
The ability to read, write and speak English. Able to communicate and take direction from the line lead and/or the production supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Company Description
Recruiting Resource Group is a leader in the professional, temporary, and direct hire industry throughout the Midwest area, providing equal employment opportunity. Our clients range from individual entrepreneurs to large corporations, and while we are big enough to serve Fortune 100 companies, we are small enough to stay nimble in an always-changing market.