As a kennel technician, you will provide a supporting role to the dog trainers. Kennel technician duties include but are not limited to:
-Feed and give water to all dogs.
-Administer all medication to dogs boarding at our facility.
-Clean and dry all feeding/water bowls.
-Take dogs outside multiple times for bathroom breaks.
-Scoop yard for any animal waste.
-Clean indoor and outdoor kennels daily.
-Keep all kennels clean and organized.
-Clean facility daily. This would include sweeping/vacuuming, mopping, cleaning baseboards, dusting, take out trash, clean bathrooms, etc.
-Maintain outside appearance of facility - pick up trash, spray weeds, sweep walk way, etc.
We are looking to fill early morning and some evening shifts. Applicant must have a flexible schedule and be available to work weekends and some holidays as well.
· Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Must be able to occasionally lift 50+ pounds.
· Be punctual and dependable.
· Be extremely reliable and honest.
· Must be comfortable working with all breeds and size dogs.
No experience required, but previous kennel experience is a plus!
If you have any interest in becoming a dog trainer, this would be a great opportunity to get your start!