NORD HOLDING FUND INVESTMENTS:
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious student to join our Fund Investments Group (European coverage) for a period of 3 months up to 6 months. With assets under management of more than €1.5bn, we are one of the leading small-cap investors in Europe with an excellent track record that we have built over the last 50 years.
Nord Holding has a long-term commitment to private equity investing across different types of strategies including direct, co-investments and fund investments (primary and secondary). This role will particularly focus on reviewing and executing fund investment and co-investment opportunities, with a special focus on creating new private equity teams (GPs) in Europe.
To add value as the majority investor or largest institutional investor in emerging managers, our role is a hybrid between a fund investment approach and a direct investment approach. This means that we are very actively involved in assessing and supporting the execution of investment strategies at GP level.
The position offers an opportunity for bright, creative and motivated individuals interested in interning within a highly successful and international private equity firm. Throughout the internship you will experience similar levels of exposure compared to a first-year investment analyst and you will be considered a full member of the team. Your tasks and responsibilities will comprise, but will not be limited to:
- Research and analysis of fund investment opportunities (primary and secondary) and co-investment opportunities, with an emphasis on strong performing fund managers
- Analyzing funds down to portfolio company level and assess market trends
- Supporting the preparation of investment memoranda and attending Investment Committee meetings
- Supporting fundraising by preparing presentation and marketing materials
Qualified candidates typically possess a combination of the following skills/traits:
- Strong academic record (preferably in Economics, Business or Quantitative studies)
- Currently finalizing bachelor's degree or master's degree student
- A genuine interest in financial markets and private equity
- Integrity, creativity and team player
- Good computing skills (Microsoft Office)
- Fluent English speaking and written communication skills (German is not required)
- Previous relevant internship experience is required
When you recognize yourself in the described profile, then we would very much like to receive your CV and cover letter.
NORD Holding Unternehmensbeteiligungsgesellschaft mbH / Kyron Schimmel
Walderseestraße 23 / 30177 Hannover /
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,