We are looking for a Business Development Specialist /Sales Rep. Company located in Glendora, CA
Are you a hunter? Are you hungry? Are you ready to work with a great team? Are you the type of person who sees opportunities everywhere? Would you like to know more about a little-known industry that works Everyone’s favorite 4 letter word……….Cash!
Who Are We?
We are NationalLink, Inc. Our company is a nationally recognized leader providing complete solutions in the ATM and payment industries. We have been in business over 25 years and are experiencing growth in all fifty states, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands
As a Business Development Executive, what your day might look like
- Generate new leads and maintain a prospect pipeline
- Closing sales (meeting quotas), preparing contracts and orders for processing.
- Manage the sales process for smart safes, ATMs and services
- Develop sales forecasts and maintain sales KPIs using dashboards
- Maintain key relationships post-sales
- Manage your dashboard on the company CRM
This job might be right for you if:
You are motivated and driven. You continually demonstrate the ability to open doors, generate meetings and gain buy in. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
You communicate clearly. You’re comfortable with communicating in person, over the phone and in writing. You enjoy working with people. You don’t mind traveling to see a client.
You love taking on new challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it. You are patient levelheaded and cool under pressure.
You think on your feet. Like learning new things and you can learn quickly. You pay attention to details. Stay focused. let nothing fall through the cracks on your watch.
Top candidates will do great the following
• Mandatory experience with Cash Management, Cash in Transit and armored car companies
• Bachelor’s Degree and or a combination equivalent experience
• 4 - 6 Years in B2B sales (mandatory)
• 2-3 years of selling to big-box chains, large retailers, hotels and financial institutions (desired)
• 2-3 years of developing sales forecasts and reports (desired)
• 2-3 years of demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas (desired)
• Proficiency with CRMs preferred
• ATM, smart safes and/ or cash recycler sales experience a plus
• Has experience in developing and updating annual sales forecast
• Proficient in a CRM Sales program and MS Office Products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. (Intermediate MS Excel is required)
• Work independently and with a sense of urgency
• Possess a "Hunter" mentality and be able to build a book of business quickly
Location: Glendora, CA
Salary: Hourly + Commission + Bonus + Benefits
Benefits: Health, Dental, 401k and PTO
Job Type: Full-Time
Contact: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)Company Description
We are NationalLink, Inc. Our company is a nationally recognized leader providing complete solutions in the ATM and payment industries. We have been in business over 25 years and are experiencing growth in all fifty states, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands.