Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing strategic accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as a key technology platform provider?
As an AWS Account Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of emerging Cloud technology. Your responsibilities will include promoting the adoption of services in key accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both an Account Management and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· Create & maintain an opportunity pipeline and drive consistent account-specific activities
· Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption
· Manage complex customer interactions
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Expect moderate travel
· Extensive, relevant experience of technology related Account Management or business development with Enterprise customers
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
· Direct field experience in working with enterprise customers in the Nordics is required.
· Experience developing and managing comprehensive territory plans, including channel engagement, marketing, etc.
· Background and experience in technology related sales is required.
· Fluency (both written and spoken) in English. Fluency in Swedish preferred.
· BA/BS degree preferred.
· Extensive customer network throughout the Nordics is a plus.
· Additional language skills are a plus.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,