Candidate must have advance skill set to include but not limited to the following areas. Experience in working on and maintaining foremost baggers, OK bag sealers, ink jet printers, check weighers, shrink wrap tunnels, minor fork lift repairs and stretch wrappers. Must be able to read and comprehend equipment schematics for electrical components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Technician personnel should have a good working knowledge of many types of packaging equipment.
· Ability to work with machine operators to correct equipment issues as needed.
· Must have good communication and problem solving skills.
· Maintain daily operating equipment of production lines.
· Ability to take instructions from supervisor and execute.
· Complete preventative maintenance tasks as assigned.
· Report any equipment related issues to management.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well with a variety of individuals
- Works well in a team environment
- Maintains a high level of business courtesy and etiquette when interacting with Customers, Vendors, and Sales representatives
- Demonstrated time management and multitasking skills
- Willingness to work on call schedule and additional hours as necessary
- 5 years minimum experience in maintaining equipment.
- Knowledge of general office equipment
High school diploma or GED
- Ability to use various PC software in Windows environment
- Intermediate knowledge of the internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve problems independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and accurately
Climate-controlled and non-climate controlled environments; work requires periods of frequent walking, bending, lifting and use of fork lift when needed. Limited use of computer and telephone including voicemail.Company Description
Professional Packaging Systems, Founded in 1971
Corporate Office in Grand Prairie TX
See us at (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com