Have questions? Go to the link below to chat with a recruiter now:
(Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)/BarbHilding
We have an opening in Grand Prairie, TX for an CNC Programmer/Machinist for 1st shift with a large, international company. Salary is $25-32/hr DOE
- Knowledge and experience in tooling manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Must be able to read process charts, work orders, blueprints, or other specifications to determine assembly sequence, machine and tooling requirements, measurements, and tolerances
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for short distances, stoop, bend, kneel, walk, and have full dexterity.
- Knowledgeable concerning mechanical principles, machining practices, properties of metals, and the application of mathematics and dimensions to tooling and the production of machined parts.
- Understand work instructions, blueprints, and GD&T data.
- Strong CAD/CAM skills utilizing Catia / NX programming experience for vertical and horizontal mills and lathes, specifically seeking experience with Master CAM for a 3-axis Mill with Fanuc controllers
- Experience with selecting and use of a variety of tooling.
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, technical writing skills are a plus
- Experience working in cross-functional groups and team settings, along with good people skills.
4M HR Logistics is based in San Antonio, TX. Our newest branch is located in Fort Worth, TX. Our clients range from various industries including Light Industrial, Administrative, Manufacturing/Production, Oil & Gas and Aerospace/Aviation. We are a global company, placing candidates throughout the US and abroad.