MUST be bilingual!
Entrepreneurial spirit, detail oriented, demanding of excellence, production minded, can do attitude, strong communication skills, flexible to change, flexible hours.
The primary duty of the Production Supervisor is to ensure the overall success of the account by driving and maintaining associates’ performance in both productivity and quality and executing the client strategic plan, which is maximizing profitability.
- Attend account implementation meetings daily
- Troubleshoot client management workforce concerns
- Work with the Account Manager to staff the client personnel requests & recruit as necessary.
- Schedule personnel forecast meetings with Account Manager and client management
- Work with Account Manager in associate orientations – policies, procedures, safety, job shadowing and assessment.
- Perform training based on training matrix and standard operating procedures
- Be primary communication contact with associates on all production and quality issues.
- Monitor arrival time and attendance of associates
- Assure high quality payroll administration
- Monitor associate work areas for safety & cleanliness
- Monitor associate production efficiency & quality
- Perform associate performance evaluations & reviews in conjunction with the On-site manager
- Complete and communicate daily performance & attendance data updates
- Complete & submit all reports, forms, and requests as required
- Update client specific procedures in the [Client]’s operating procedures manual
- Comply & conform to [Client’s] operating procedures manual
- Assure adequate & visible on-floor presence (95% floor time)
- Arrive on floor minimum of 30 minutes prior to shift start
- Make final end-of-shift inspection of floor areas
- Make prompt management decisions on people issues
- Promptly & adequately communicate problems to management.
- Train line leads & hold accountable to latest job description, production standard and responsibilities
- Revise and follow latest management plan of jobsite
- Maintain and post productivity records at end of shift
- Client specific responsibilities as communicated by client
We are a skilled team, devoted to our customers and employees. Offering employees the opportunity to learn, work and grow with established business!