Graphic Components is looking for an experienced production manager. Experience in the sign industry is not required, however we are looking for someone with experience in managing production of custom products. This is an important position in the company and will come with many challenges but can very rewarding for the right individual.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Competent with computers and basic software
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be comfortable working with hands and being a working manager
- Comfortable creating/improving processes and not just managing them
- Experience in managing a production team in the manufacturing of custom products
- Must maintain an on time and complete delivery for all customer orders, anything under 95% is deemed unsatisfactory. For a job to be considered “complete” this to us means that there are no errors or quality control issues when it leaves our shop.
- Management of roughly ten production team members and potentially more as the company grows. This includes being involved in the hiring/firing process.Full understanding of various pieces of equipment used on a daily basis around the shop. Being able to operate the equipment is not as important as understanding how the equipment functions and being able to support/train the production team. This includes but is not limited to:
- Flatbed UV Printer
- CNC Router
- Enclosed Laser Cutters
- Rotary Engravers
- HVLP Spray Paint System
- Skin Packaging
- Photopolymer Processing Equipment
- Screen Printing & Hot Stamping Equipment
- Vinyl Plotters
- Scheduling and assigning responsibilities to production members through our cloud based production software.
- Communicating with customer service team on changes to lead times and approval of rush requests.
- Maintaining clean and organized areas throughout entire production shop.
- Focus on continually improving processes around the shop and communicating with management team on what needs production may have
- Maintain a professional atmosphere for production team and ensure that team members are happy, productive and safe
- Ability to problem solve with team members to find solutions as problems with equipment, material or process arise
- Base salary of $50,000 - $60,000 based on qualifications
- Significant Monthly and Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Monthly bonuses can be earned based on achieving the 95% complete and on time goal as well as properly managing labor and material expenses for gross profit (contribution margin) goals
- Monthly bonuses earned on the same factors the rest of the team is given and will be earned if the rest of the team earns them
- Quarterly bonuses are based on going above and beyond for agreed upon contribution margin goals
- Paid Vacation and Holidays - After 90 Day Probationary Period
- 7 Scheduled Holidays Per Year
- Vacation/Sick/Personal Time is Based on Tiered Scale
- First Year – 4 Days Annually
- Second Year – 8 Days Annually
- Third Year – 12 Days Annually
- After Third Year – 16 Days Annually
- Employer Sponsored Insurance Plans – After 90 Day Probationary Period
- Life Insurance policy of $25,000 is covered by Graphic Components
- Health Insurance Plan for team member is Covered at 100% by Graphic Components
- This covers the base plan but we also currently offer three other plans to choose from. Employee pays additional premium for these plans.
- Dental Insurance is available but team member is required to pay 100%
- Vision Insurance is available but team member is required to pay 100%
- For all plans, dependents can be added on to policy at the expense of the team member
- 401k Plan – After 1 Year of Employment
- Employer Sponsored 401k Plan with and up to 4% Company Match in Funds
- 100% Vested from Start of Plan
We are a manufacturer with a focus on customer service and quality. We are a steadily growing company with a team driven atmosphere and strive to be the best in our industry. Though many processes stay the same, the variety of materials and designs that we work with keep things challenging and exciting.