If teamwork and providing excellent care are an important part of your standards, then Family Dental Health has the perfect opportunity for you! We are growing in the Upstate and seeking outgoing, team oriented Dental Business Associates to join our team! Our dental practice is committed to providing excellent care that includes developing trusting relationships with our patients, and this role plays an important part in that mission. If you think you have what it takes to help us accomplish this task, we would love to hear from you!
- Full time positions averaging 32-40 hours per week
- Compensation will be based on experience.
Functions include but are not limited to the following:
Maintain and organize all administrative functions in the front office, including reception tasks, answering office phone and distributing calls or messages effectively, communicating patients’ arrival promptly, and maintaining administrative records.
The Business Associate will also work with administrative scheduling, documenting patient dental treatments and payment transactions, following office procedures for patient referrals and scheduling office appointments. Other duties include making financial arrangements with patients before treatment and handling collections.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly, positive demeanor with patients and dental office team members
- Great administrative organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be available to work extended hours
- Dentrix software experience a plus!
This position comes with a robust benefits package. Bonuses offered and dependent on practice successCompany Description
Family Dental Health is a privately owned and operated dental practice, established in 2006. Our owners/dentists remain visible and highly-involved in the business. We serve communities throughout the Upstate of South Carolina . Our group prides itself on honesty, transparency, and high-quality dentistry.