Job Description & How to Apply Below
Forklift Drivers / Material Handlers
- Proper handling and management of non-hazardous wastes as scheduled or required.
- Monitor and remove all non-hazardous production waste from the line side and move to designated areas.
- Placement of all containers as needed in support of production and cafeteria waste generation and removal.
- Responsible for inspections and record keeping.
- Assist other team members as needed (including plant trash and recyclables).
- Special assignments or tasks as requested.
- Report all recognized unsafe conditions or acts.
- Operate all available equipment (forklift, tugger, etc.)
- Must thrive in a team-based organization, detail-oriented, and enjoy learning
- Ability to work multiple shifts if needed.
Pass pre-employment drug screen, and a routine background check
1st shift 7:00 AM - 5:40 PM
3rd shift 7:30 PM - 6:10 AM
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply at
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: