As a Field Marketer, you will schedule appointments while canvassing, at home shows, festivals, or event locations as assigned. Also, you will demonstrate Champion Windows and Home Exterior products to prospects while canvassing and at events.
· Approach/engage potential prospects while canvassing, at home shows, conventions, festivals, and fairs
· Door-to-door residential appointment setting
· Maintain company standards for appearance and attire
· Maintain a consistent positive attitude in the workplace
· Be up-to-date with current product knowledge and promotions
· Consistent reliability and availability
· Display professional time management
· Schedule in-home estimate appointments for sales team
· Assist with booth setup and breakdown
· Contribute to internal social media platforms and company culture efforts
· Utilize data entry on multiple forms of mobile technology
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
· Self-motivated and competitive spirit
· Aggressive and consistent prospect engagement
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Clean driving record and reliable transportation
· Must be able to work weekends
· Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
· Ability to stand for up to 8 - 10 hours
· Ability to walk for 4 - 8 hours
· Willing to travel 10%
Champion Window is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please contact Champion Window.
Today & Every Day, CHAMPION Thanks Our Veterans! Now Hiring and Honoring Veterans. Apply today to find your next challenging career.
Also, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes medical/dental/vision/disability coverage, 401(k), flex spending account and more.