Focus is currently seeking to interview candidates for an Onsite Coordinator position located in Groveport, OH.
· Will be responsible for coordinating the onsite temporary staffing, training, and will work alongside the temporary workforce.
· Customer interaction and communication – make sure needs are met
· Communicate with Focus employees
· Handle Day-to-Day issues
· New employee orientations/tours
· Ensure temporary employees are trained on time clock – i.e. punching in/out each day
· Checks employees in/out
· Manages employee database, performance monitoring, and time clock maintenance
· Provides management reports as needed
We are looking for an upbeat, friendly, FAST PACED, HIGH ENERGY, positive, and organized people person! If that's you, let us know.
About Focus Workforce Management
Focus Industrial is a fast-paced, exciting, and winning environment built with team players. We are looking for the same in the people who join our team. Focus is a leader in its chosen market of industrial and manufacturing staffing.
· Excellent People Skills
· Strong computer experience with databases, EXCEL, WORD, Internet, Email, and other Microsoft programs, Kronos.
· Ability to create Excel spreadsheets and Word documents.
· Proven ability in providing services in a business to business environment.
· Customer Service
· Ability to multi-task
· Previous experience in a warehouse
· Very Fast paced
· Friendly and Outgoing
· Articulate in verbal communication.
· Strong written communication.
Shift: Monday to Friday, 3pm to 12am
Pay: Up to $16/hr
APPLY TODAY!Company Description
Focus Workforce Management is an industry leader in providing light industrial staffing and workforce management solutions. Our clients include some of the best-known names in manufacturing and distribution, as well as local and regional facilities with high-volume labor needs.
Focus Workforce Management hires over 100 people per week in Production, Assembly, Electronic Assembly, Electronics, Warehouse, Forklift, Labor, Welders, Welding, Maintenance, Recruiting, Recruiters, Staffing, Food Production, Machine Operator, Logistics, Material Handler and Handling, Order Pickers, Picking, Pulling, Distribution, Printing, Printers, Packaging, Welding, Machinist, Clinical and Laboratory, Technical, Technicians, Mechanical, Mechanics, Industrial, Supervisors, Managers, and Manufacturing jobs.