Glessner Technologies is an established 45 year old company with an excellent record of employee retention. We are looking for individuals with previous experience in the electrical/low voltage trades to include alarm, fire, CCTV, telecom, and data cabling. Position is full time with a benefit package including PTO, employer co-pay toward health insurance premium, HSA plan with company contribution and 401k plan. Candidate must pass state background check, drug screening, and have a clean driving record. Must possess a positive attitude, as well as good interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers. The majority of work performed within 60 radius of Hagerstown, MD. A company vehicle is provided for travel to and from the various job sites. The company will also provide a smart phone.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Install security and fire alarms, access control, CCTV, telecom systems, and network/data cabling.
· Install wiring, conduit, and low voltage devices.
· Maintain accurate records of work performed, time spent, devices and wiring used.
· Flexibility to work in our Alarm, Telecom, and IT Departments as work load dictates.
· Must be able to climb a ladder.
· Must be able to work from an aerial work platform.
· Must be proficient with hand tools.
· Must be able to work unsupervised and exhibit good time management.
· Possess a basic understanding of low voltage systems