Excellent opportunity exists to join an industry leader in industrial distribution for the North Carolina/Virginia commercial construction market. We are seeking those who have the desire to excel and contribute to both their own personal growth and successes as well as the growth and success of our organization. We are passionate about building our team for long term presence and expansion in an ever changing field.
Operations support is an extremely rewarding and demanding position within our company. It is the responsibility of this position to be in constant communication with our operations staff, sales reps and our customers. This position is heavily based on customer service, company logistics and any other operational needs that are required. Qualified candidates will not only be relied upon to primarily perform warehouse duties, but must also be able to learn our other daily operations to fill in as necessary, or when career advancement becomes available.
Other attributes that will be needed in this career field are:
- Ability to multitask in more than one operational role
- General warehouse duties such as shipping, receiving, order pulling, customer interaction
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Working knowledge of power tools, fastening, cutting and drilling applications a plus
- Strong desire to learn, willingness to train, and become a consultant to our customers
- Be a true team player
- Must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record, and be able to pass a drug test
To learn more about Contractors & Industrial Supply, Inc. please .
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your resume to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)Company Description
In 1984, we began as a Super Hardware Store with exceptional job site service. Thirty years later, we are a leading supplier of products and services to the commercial construction and industrial maintenance industries. We continue to provide premium products and exceptional service.