Fast paced, growing flooring company in the greater St. Louis Area looking for Scheduling and Installation Manager!
This position manages the details of our ongoing schedule and coordinating all of our flooring sub contractors. It also involves the detailed hands on communication with the subs regarding any challenges on the job site real time and communicating with customers. This is a full time position that is part of a team that includes another scheduler and a quality control field employee.
* Recruit and coordinate subcontractors
* Coordinate the daily load of subcontractor assignments and job performance obligations
* Develop strong working relationships with installers and focus on retention efforts
* Respond to customer concerns and provide excellent customer service during and after installation as necessary
* Manage the information regarding performance, development and expectations of independent subcontractors and provide meaningful feedback.
* Manage the scheduling of installations.
* Collaborate with other departments to ensure a successful project completion.
* Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned
Job Qualifications Required:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Good computer skills in Outlook, Word and Excel
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
* Ability to establish and maintain team cohesion and subcontractor rapport
* Ability and willingness to work extended hours and weekends (as needed) to address installer and customer needs/expectations
* Health Insurance with Additional coverages available
* Life insurance with Additional Coverage available
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* 125 Plan
Please respond with up to date resume and brief cover letter outlining your experience relevant to this specific position and your salary history/requirements.
United Carpet is a full service Flooring Company with a diverse customer base including Multi-Family, Residential, Commercial and Property Management groups. Our installation crews are Subcontractors and we provide expertise in the selling of any flooring product and installation to our customers.