We are seeking a Kennel Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for the overall care and well-being of the animals at our facility.
- Handle general care tasks such as feeding and grooming of the animals
- Assist in restraining animals for veterinary management
- Keep records of animal feedings, treatments, and other updates
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in animal care or other related fields
- Passion to help and treat animals
- Ability to interact with animals in a calm, non-threatening manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Small animal hospital located in west Pembroke Pines.
Looking for a full time employee.