Your Responsibilities :
• Key responsibility for the definition, deployment and continuous improvement of Customer Service and Logistics processes to support the Commercial ambition.
• Pro-active management of Logistic Service Providers (LSP’s) to embed a culture of continuous improvement to optimise spend and drive operational excellence.
• Report to CS&L Director Asia/ANZ on the end customer service level performance and cost effectiveness through the use of KPI’s.
• Creation of and management of Customer Service and Logistics Budget for inclusion in the end-to-end Supply Chain P&L. Ensuring costs are managed and variances appropriately explained in a timely manner.
• Collaboration with Major customers to deliver superior service levels to our customers. Assess the viability and implement appropriate supply Chain initiatives with key trading partners as required.
• Optimise the inbound freight processes and liaison with Customs Agents and LSP’s to ensure timely receipt of Inventory into the finished goods warehouse.
• Ensure the prompt payment of inbound freight invoices and prompt resolution of discrepancies.
• Coordination and execution of re-packing activities within the market to support the Commercial business.
• Primary contact within the Commercial business for executing Inventory allocations and communication of Inventory availability dates.
• Ensure the integrity of Material Master and Customer data within the systems used within the CS&L functions.
• Development and application of Sarbox/Quality compliant systems & processes to support and enhance supply chain capability.
• Ensure compliance with GSK and in-market EHS regulations and guidelines.
• In depth knowledge of Customer Service and Logistics operations, preferably from an FMCG environment, with more than 10 years related experience.
• Tertiary qualification in a supply chain related discipline, logistics, supply management, demand management, operational management.
• Strong financial capability and in-depth knowledge of cost drivers within the Customer Service & Logistics environment
• Extensive experience of managing LSPs, up to & including Director Level.
• Ability to work with the LSPs to deliver continuous improvement across the supply chain.
• Experience in Project Management.
• Systems Knowledge, including JDE, S.A.P. and warehouse management systems.
• Experience in operating within a GMP environment and understanding of EHS and Sarbox
• Interpersonal & influencing skills at all levels, both internally & externally.
• Excellent leadership capability and a strong team player.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise.
Why GSK? :
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.