This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced claims QS to join a reputable main contractor in Hong Kong. You will be head office based and will assist on claims and contractual issues on a variety of large scale construction projects.
Large scale civil and building projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a lead role handling claims issues on large scale projects in Hong Kong
- Provide contractual advice to project teams when required
- Ensure the commercial and contractual interests of the company
- Handle other quantity surveying duties when required
- Report to the Commercial Director on all areas of your responsibility
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience handling claims and contractual matters for a main contractors
- Large scale project experience
- Candidates from both a claims consultancy or main contractor background will be considered
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Degree in quantity surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status such as MRICS or similar is preferred
- Additional legal qualifications are an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading main contractor with a large portfolio of ongoing projects in Hong Kong. They can offer excellent long term career opportunities.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Medical coverage
- Additional benefits
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,