Key Area of Responsibility:
· Manage Export shipments from various vendor locations in Asia to International Distributors for the VF Brands.
· Explain to vendors on the shipping instructions to ensure full understanding in shipment execution.
· Shipping documents verification aligned with SOP, PO, and L/C requirement.
· Shipment Data Verification and system update (NGC Shipment Closing).
· Follow up on Factory Cargo Booking/Delivery Status in order to prepare report for Customer Service.
· Meet Specific timeline for cargo delivery and month-end closing.
· Engage Manager to resolve complicated logistics issues.
Strategic Role Relationship Building
· Develop strong working relationship with the teammates.
· Demonstrate understanding on vendors to meet the challenge in preparing documentation and making shipping arrangement.
· Build up working relationship with sourcing team to gain their support to ensure vendors are performing well in cargo delivery.
Required Professional Qualification:
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
· Good written and oral communication skills
VF Corporation outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, and Dickies®. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. VF is committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its customers and shareholders.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,