We’re looking for experienced financial professionals to join our team. Whether you’re looking for a change or seeking to align with a stable, dependable firm, and you have a passion for insurance and investments, then there’s no better place to work than New York Life Insurance Company. So if you’re interested in new market opportunities, expanding your products and services, or giving your clients more stability, we can help.
New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a sound, long term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using a comprehensive array of financial products and services, including life insurance, investments, annuities, and mutual funds
As a financial professional with New York Life, you will be able to build your practice and help those in your community plan for their financial futures. We’re looking for people who possess the following characteristics:
· Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively and independently
· Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person") and a sincere desire to help others
· Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
· Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
· Desire for continuous learning
· Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
Why New York Life?
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our agents and help them impact their customers and communities.
Our extensive, agent-focused resources include:
· Our NYLIC University training program, designed to provide career-long support and growth including specialized training for those interested in the management career path
· The Professional Alliance Program, which helps you strengthen existing relationships with attorneys, accountants, and other financial professionals by being able to share commissions on client referrals that lead to sales
· Our Advanced Planning Group, Eagle Strategies for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives, and the Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee, are three highly-skilled teams providing advanced markets support
· Dedicated underwriters who work diligently on cases
· Committed managers who don’t sell; instead they’re dedicated to helping you succeed
· A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your client acquisition needs
· Significant income potential
· Substantial benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan and 401k1
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #65 on the 2017 Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the major ratings agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 6/27/17. For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency
SMRU 1708927 (Exp.07.01.2019)
1 The company reserves the right to amend or terminate the Agents Progress-Sharing Investment Plan (401k) and the New York Life Insurance Company Retirement Plan (and other benefit plans) at any time. Please refer to the applicable summary plan descriptions and plan documents for more information about these plans.Company Description
We provide quality financial strategies, and offer insurance and financial products, and funding for employee benefits to businesses and individuals.