Are you highly motivated, experienced, and passionate about the mortgage industry? Do you want to be a part of an organization with a philosophy of investing in its employees? Are you seeking the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of mortgage professionals? If you answered yes to these questions, come join the Champions Mortgage Team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes residential mortgage loans (FHA, VA, Conventional, purchase, refinance) under various programs in a quality consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as meeting all regulatory requirements.
- Maintains a pipeline of loans and is responsible for the timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
- Obtains and reviews necessary loan documentation and submits complete packages to Underwriting for loan approval.
- Monitors and ensures closing dates and company deadlines are met.
- Communicates with loan officers, buyers, sellers, title companies, builder and agents.
- Obtains and verifies that all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the underwriter and prepares the file for submission to the Closing Department.
- Distributes and exchanges information with other team members follow up with customers, refers customers to appropriate person(s), composes correspondence and memorandums.
- Provides excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
- Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry. Understands and applies local, state and federal regulations related to processing mortgage loans.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior loan processing experience.
- Experience processing Conventional and Government (FHA/VA) loans.
- Mortgage Broker experience required