Cargo Jobs in Houston, TX
Position: Owner Operators - 1+ yr previous EXP Required - Opportunities Available for OWNER OPERATORS Benefits - - 100% Owner Operator -...View this Job
Operators- previous JobCompany:
1 week ago
CDL Training School
Position: CDL Training School! We Train, We Hire - Guaranteed - No CDL? No Problem! - - We Train, We Hire, We Pay. - - You can get your...View this Job
CDL Training School JobCompany:
1 week ago
Position: Become a Truck Driver! We Train, We Hire - Guaranteed - No CDL? No Problem! - - We Train, We Hire, We Pay. - - You can get...View this Job
Truck Driver JobCompany:
over one month ago
Ready Mix Truck Driver
Position: Ready Mix Truck Driver - ROCKET READY - MIX is a concrete provider for the construction industry in Houston. Our staff has over...
Skills Needed: EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:View this Job
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) Must have Class A or B CDL.
• Previous commercial truck driving experience is preferred. Must meet insurability for driving requirements of the company. Must meet the Department of Transportation (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) requirements and carry a physical exam card, which is to be kept current according to DOT guidelines.
• Requires physical dexterity to lift and attach extension chutes weighing 35-50 pounds and/or move up to 60 pounds to shoulder height, navigate through and around various and environment & weather conditions.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, city directories, road maps, load tickets, MSDS sheets and memos.
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Help promote a culture of safety
• This is a full time position.
• Must be able to work a flexible work schedule during busy season.
• Must be able to work late or irregular hours. Must understand and maintain the internal and external customer service responsibilities of the position.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Candidate is required to meet the above qualifications, task frequency and PPE requirements. Approval of pre-employment reference & background checks, and post offer drug/alcohol testing with back screens (if required) are required as conditions of employment. This also applies to all transfers, fit-for-duty and return to work programs.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program
Ready Mix Truck Driver JobPosted by Rocket Ready Mix