1. Proof of high School graduation/GED equivalent required, degree preferred.
2. Classroom instructional experience at secondary level.
3. Self-motivated, demonstrated ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks and work collaboratively.
4. Effective oral communication skills.
5. Ability to work with diverse students and staff of the 21st century.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
$30,098 – IP7
Salary Range (based on experience) as set by the Board of Trustees for the school year 2020-2021
1. Supervise operation of quiet study area and maintain appropriate discipline as well as facilitate the collection and dispersion of classroom assignments.
2. Collect appropriate academic and behavioral data and maintain records on all DMC students during assigned days.
3. Consult with teachers, counselors, administrator, parents and psychologist regarding DMC student’s behavioral adjustment (in both special and regular education).
4. Attend staff and professional meetings as requested.
5. Perform other duties as assigned by the Assistant Principal or Principal.
6. Regular and reliable attendance is an essential job function.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Maintain emotional control under stress. Frequent standing, stooping, bending, pulling and pushing. Move small stacks of textbooks, media equipment, desks, and other classroom equipment.